This is part of the process where you will formally apply to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or to the State Department to obtain your Green Card. This could very well be the most momentous and best decision of your life! It's the first step in obtaining permanent residency in the United States. These are the six basic steps and timeline for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Green Card approval process.
- Legal counsel submits an I-526 immigration petition.
- The Department of State issues the DS-2001 and the DS-230 information forms to the investor to complete prior to the visa interview.
- The investor is notified of the U.S. consulate interview date, receives an application package and schedules a medical exam.
- The investor attends the U.S. consulate interview. Conditional visa is granted!
- The investor enters the U.S. within 180 days after the visa approval.
- The investor's conditional via status is removed.
- The investor is qualified for optional U.S. citizenship! (60 months after U.S. entry.)
Are you a potential investor or investor representative who would like to obtain further information regarding the STRC, its projects and its potential investment opportunities? Please fill out the appropriate questionnaire
and we will respond to you promptly.
To learn more about the Texas Redevelopment Authority management team, the Star of Texas Regional Center, our investment prospectus,
investor timetables or to arrange a meeting,
please contact us below for direct information
SPECIAL FREE OFFER!
Receive a FREE copy of Green Card via the Red Carpet, A comprehensive Guide to Immigrating to
the U.S. by Investing in an EB-5 Regional Center . (English only) A $20 USD VALUE! Simply fill out our informational FORM in the NEXT STEPS section of our website!